Adding Amazon Web Services (AWS) to Crossplane
In this guide, we will walk through the steps necessary to configure your AWS account to be ready for integration with Crossplane.
If you have already installed and configured the
aws command line tool, you can simply find your AWS credentials file in
Option 2: AWS Console in Web Browser
If you do not have the
aws tool installed, you can alternatively log into the AWS console and export the credentials.
The steps to follow below are from the AWS SDK for GO:
- Open the IAM console.
- On the navigation menu, choose Users.
- Choose your IAM user name (not the check box).
- Open the Security credentials tab, and then choose Create access key.
- To see the new access key, choose Show. Your credentials resemble the following:
- Access key ID: AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
- Secret access key: wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
- To download the key pair, choose Download .csv file.
Then convert the
*.csv file to the below format and save it to
aws_access_key_id = AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
aws_secret_access_key = wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
After the steps above, you should have your AWS credentials stored in